Get Merry Christmas Wishes to send to family members or friends.

Christmas Greetings For Your ''EX''

Christmas Greetings for your EX : Are you Looking For Merry Christmas Wishes/Greetings for Your Ex-Girl Friend and for Your Ex-Girl Friend and For Your Ex- Partner.Sometimes we decide to end it up, some other, our partner give the first step to finish it. Falling in love have its own conditions, sometimes we do well and sometimes it goes bad, but the important thing is to live with intensity.However,the moment of Festival is to forget every thing happens between all.Here we enlisting most beautiful merry Christmas wishes and Saying between Ex (Girl friend/Boy friend/Partner).

Christmas Greetings For Your Ex Boy Friend Girl Friend Partner



  • Christmas Greetings For Ex-Boy Friend

“Merry Christmas, my prince! I hope you to enjoy a lot this day and that love and harmony always prevail in your home. I love you so much. “
“I wish you to enjoy from all those beautiful feelings that Christmas always awake in us. Congratulations my love, never forget that you love and you love life. “

“Today what I want most is that you can feel all the happiness in the world. We are always together and this great love grows stronger every day. Congratulations love! “

“You know I love you with all my heart and I want to say that on this Christmas Eve I wish you all the best. Have a beautiful Christmas! “

  • Christmas Greetings For Ex-Girl Friend

 “Our relationship meant a lot in my life, so I’m not able to think of someone else and give my love. Feel free to decide what you will do with your life and if you think you’re ready to start a new romance I can only wish much happiness.”

 “I will always remember the relationship we had and that was very special to me. I understand that there is no reason to be together again since you do not feel the same for me. Be sure that someone else will conquer your love, so I can only wish you the best.”

 “The way you ended up our relationship caused me a lot of pain, but at least you were honest. I know you change me for other guy, even though I don’t keep grudges. I wish you much happiness and hope you’ve chosen well.”

  • Christmas Greetings For Ex-Partner

"Faith makes everything possible in life, Love that kindles the heart, Hope this season will bring a smile, So that you have a great start,Stay blessed,Merry Christmas!"
"The beauty of Christmas season, Reminds us about the little joys of life, The big heart we have, And those Christmas toys, Celebrate this season with good cheer,Merry Christmas my dear!''
''May the joy of Christmas spread to many miles, May you stay happy with all that smiles, it’s the season to enjoy, with that awesome family joy, Stay blessed this Christmas, and have a merry time, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!''
''May Christmas brings in your life, The flame of eternal light, May you always smile and be blessed, In the ray of hope and faith, This Christmas this is my only wish, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!''
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment